Almighty God is worthy of praise!
We would love to have you gather with us for worship, Bible study, or relationship-building opportunities.
COVID-19 Special Schedule
Until further notice, the regular schedule below has been replaced by a special schedule.
Sundays at 10:00 am
- At this time the only COVID safety measures we are observing is expanded distance in our seating configuration. We are also using individual communion kits and dropboxes or online offering options.
- The live service will also be available on Zoom.
Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
- We will gather while we observe social safety measures. The live service will also be available on Zoom.
- Links are provided in our weekly emails and on the homepage.
- Links to additional gatherings and youth activities are made available on the website.
Gathering, Scattering, and Rest
Three words you will hear frequently at Lafayette are gathering, scattering, and rest. We believe that gathering, scattering, and rest are the holy rhythm of the church. Just as humans inhale and exhale, the church gathers, scatters, and rests.
We gather each Sunday as family to worship the glory of God.
We scatter each Monday as missionaries to reflect the glory of God.
We rest each week to honor God.
Gathering and scattering is the way we connect Sunday and Monday.
Gathering and scattering is the way we connect our God and our world.
Resting is the way we remind ourselves that we are not in control.
We would love for you to gather with us at Lafayette.
We would love for you to scatter with us on mission for God!
We would love for you to join us in the holy rhythm — gather, scatter, and rest.