Almighty God is worthy of praise!
We would love to have you gather with us for worship, Bible study, or relationship-building opportunities.
Schedule as of September 12, 2021
Sundays at 9:00 am- Classes for All Ages
- A new round of Bible classes for all ages begin on September 12, 2021. The adult class meets in the worship center while the classes for the children and teen ministry meet in a variety of classrooms in the building.
Sundays at 10:00 am- Worship Gathering
- At this time we are encouraging but not requiring a “mask-while-moving” approach, are offering expanded distancing in our seating configuration, are using individual communion kits, and are using dropboxes or online options for the contribution.
- The live service is also available via Zoom. The link is provided in our weekly emails and on the homepage.
Wednesdays at 7:00 pm- Classes for Most Ages
- The adult class meets in the fellowship hall, the youth group meets in the “Big Room”, and a plan is being developed for re-introducing a Wednesday night option for children.
- The adult class is also available via Zoom. The link is provided in our weekly emails and on the homepage.
Gathering, Scattering, and Rest
Three words you will hear frequently at Lafayette are gathering, scattering, and rest. We believe that gathering, scattering, and rest are the holy rhythm of the church. Just as humans inhale and exhale, the church gathers, scatters, and rests.
We gather each Sunday as family to worship the glory of God.
We scatter each Monday as missionaries to reflect the glory of God.
We rest each week to honor God.
Gathering and scattering is the way we connect Sunday and Monday.
Gathering and scattering is the way we connect our God and our world.
Resting is the way we remind ourselves that we are not in control.
We would love for you to gather with us at Lafayette.
We would love for you to scatter with us on mission for God!
We would love for you to join us in the holy rhythm — gather, scatter, and rest.