Online worship gathering
- Our gathering is live rather than pre-recorded!
- We begin at 10:00am and end about 11:15am but you can enter as early as 9:30am and listen to music in the waiting room.
- You do not have to have a Zoom account.
- You will have opportunity to have your computer webcam on or off, that being said, having your webcam on will give us a sense of being together that we do not have when cameras are off.
Connecting by phone
If you do not have a computer, tablet, or smart phone you can still be a part of the gathering. You can “call in” to join the meeting and listen over your phone. Just call 312-626-6799. When asked for the meeting ID, enter 482 638 780# and when asked for personal ID, enter #.
Need help getting connected?
- Join the meeting early so there is time to troubleshoot, if necessary.
- Helpers will be standing by to troubleshoot and help you join — call Herb Crown or Ethan Laster.
Prepare your heart for worship
We have a special gathering planned today with —
- an update on our elder selection process
- a special “one another” message from one elder and two ministers
- another new (to our Zoom gatherings) song
I encourage you to prepare your heart for Table and Word this week. Usually, I provide a list of foundational texts that will steer our worship time together and ask you to read in order to prepare your heart. But again this week, I simply ask you to keep these words on your heart until we meet Sunday morning — “I was glad when they said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the Lord!”” (Psalm 122:1, NRSV).
Don’t forget to bring your Bible to our Sunday gathering!