Online worship gathering Sunday
- The gathering will begin at 10:00am and end about 11:15am.
- You can enter as early as 9:30am and listen to music in the waiting room.
- You do not have to have a Zoom account.
- You will have opportunity to have your computer webcam on or off, that being said, having your webcam on will give us a sense of being together that we do not have when cameras are off.
If you do not have a computer, tablet, or smart phone you can still be a part of the gathering. You can “call in” to join the meeting and listen over your phone. Just call 312-626-6799. When asked for the meeting ID, enter 482 638 780# and when asked for personal ID, enter #.
Need help getting connected?
- Join the meeting early so there is time to troubleshoot, if necessary.
- Helpers will be standing by to troubleshoot and help you join — call Herb Crown or Ethan Laster.
Prepare your heart for Sunday
Here we go! This is week seven of Easter, or put another way, the seventh week we have set aside to explore the resurrected Jesus and what he means in our everyday lives.
I encourage you to prepare your heart for Table and Word this week.
- Our time in the word will be You Will Be My Witnesses, a message based on Acts 1:6-14.
- Our time at the table will be based on Exodus 3:1-12.
- Our worship in giving of our first fruits will be rooted in Philippians 4:10-20.
I encourage you to read these texts that will be the foundation of our time together.
The links will take you to a Bible Gateway page that enables you to read the texts in the five versions I read on a regular basis: The New International Version, The New Revised Standard Version, The Common English Bible, The New Living Translation, and The Message.
As we continue to highlight ongoing ministries at Lafayette, Mike Brown will scroll pictures of our high school seniors this Sunday in the foyer (the Zoom waiting room) from 9:30-9:58am.
This entry was posted in Spiritual formation
. Bookmark the permalink