- The gathering will begin at 10:00am and end about 11:15am.
- You can enter early to listen to music in the waiting room.
- You do not have to have a Zoom account.
- You will have opportunity to have your computer webcam on or off, that being said, having your webcam on will give us a sense of being together that we do not have when cameras are off.
If you do not have a computer, tablet, or smart phone you can still be a part of the gathering. You can “call in” to join the meeting and listen over your phone. Just call 312-626-6799. When asked for the meeting ID, enter 482 638 780# and when asked for personal ID, enter #.
- It will be awesome, because we will be “together!”
- It is not a slick production. Just as on a normal Sunday, we are not putting on a show, we are worshiping together.
- It will be a simple time of worship with Table and Word with some of the same flow we usually have when together. We will begin with the shepherd’s welcome and conclude with your having opportunity to pray with one of the elder couples.
- It is BYOC (bring your own communion), so have your communion cups that we distributed ready or otherwise provide your own supplies.
- You will be provided ways to give. We are aware of personal financial difficulties that we want to address. And of course, we have our regular expenses.
- Join the meeting early so there is time to troubleshoot, if necessary.
- Helpers will be standing by to troubleshoot and help you join — call Herb Crown or Ethan Laster.
If you get a message that says “unstable internet connection,” try to limit the number of computers and phones connected to the WIFI you are using. Temporarily turn off unused WIFI connections on your phone.